Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Would You Do???

Let's say that you left your house this morning to run an errand. When you arrived home you decided that it was such a nice morning that you would eat breakfast outside. As you sat enjoying the birds chirping, your dogs lying in the grass, and eatting your breakfast, you noticed that on your fence sat a tape recorder. What is this??? You study a little longer only to notice that there are two buttons pushed down indicating that something is being recorded. As it occurs to you that this is really strange, your neighbor's hand reaches up from the other side of the fence to remove the tape recorder. You are stunned!! What do you do?

4 comments:

amylynne said...

Oh my! How weird!! You'll have to let us know what you did!

Danielle said...

I would be very leary of my neighbors! Could it have been a kid? I would be a little freaked out!

TexasRed said...

That is so bizarre!!!! Does Harmony bark a lot? Way freaky! I'd start going out back a lot and talking up some really tall tales! About how I'm so close to finding the secret formula to rule the world and then laugh like a madman!!!! Or go outback and start crowing like a rooster or baa-ing like a lamb! Oh! The opportunities are endless!!!!! Muwahahahahaha! :o)

I may need to come over . . .

larshannon said...

Um? How forward are you? I'd probably walk next door and ask why they were taping my life. I'd probably crack a joke about copyrights, etc.

Seriously though who does that?