Friday, October 31, 2008

Einstein Lives

As you can see, our child is brilliant!!!! Doesn't he make a great Einstein???
Have you ever seen such a cute Einstein??
I went as Rosie the Riveter, since I am teaching WWII in social studies right now.

Noble opted to go good ol' fashioned trick-or-treating with his good buddies from school. The best part is when we get back, and they start the trading process. Noble just loves it because it makes him feel like he's got two brothers to bargain with.







2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow. There's still schools out there that let kids dress up on Halloween? I didn't think that existed anymore! :) Perfect costume for Noble, I think!

Gillian said...

This costume is hilarious--can't wait to show Justin. It's perfect for Noble, who in my mind is a genius.