Sunday, June 8, 2008

While you were sleeping!


Noble is on occasion quite the prankster as you can see from the picture of his dad. Noble wanted me to hurry and bring the camera, so that he could document this one. He has done this once before with squirt cheese, but John did not think that was very funny. Even though Noble got in quite a bit of trouble for the "cheese" makeup the last time, he did contemplate it again this time. He inquired, "Mom, where is the squirt cheese?" I replied sternly, "Noble, that is not a good idea!" He remembered, "Oh, yeah! I forgot." So if you are ever asleep on the couch at our house, you never know what might have happened while you were sleeping. Be afraid, very afraid, because it might end up blog material! ; )

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is a good look! I think he should keep it up! Way to go Nobel!

Unknown said...

dodomeg needs to learn to spell Noble.

Is the wallpaper behind the photos new or did I just notice. Looks good either way!